As we age our bodies stop producing the important elements that keep us looking youthful leading to wrinkles, fine lines and loose, sagging skin. We provide you with lasting, viable solutions in the form of injectables. These products such as Juvéderm add volume to smooth the lines and folds to help give you the subtle, long-lasting results you want.
- Dermal fillers – These treat fine lines and wrinkles, and lessen the appearance of scars, while not restricting muscle movement. We provide Juvederm, Vollure, Voluma, Volbella, Radiesse, Belotero, Radiesse and Versa.
- Sculptra – A collagen stimulator injectable. Also used for the popular Brazilian butt-lift.
- Neurotoxins – Botox works to decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscles that exacerbate their appearance with involuntary movements. We provide Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau and Xeomin.
- Kybella – Eliminates stubborn double chins with a series of quick injections. Kybella contains synthetic deoxycholic acid, the naturally occurring chemical in your body that breaks down and absorbs fat cells. This leads to the reduction of the fat around and under your chin. Multiple treatments are recommended for maximum results.
- Restylane® Defyne is a dermal filler injected under the (facial) skin. Once in place, it helps smooth away your “laugh lines” – the wrinkles and folds that may form at the sides of your nose and run down towards the corners of your mouth. Restylane® Defyne may also be used to improve the profile, shape and size of your chin.
- Restylane® Kysse is injected into the lips and the lines around the upper lip to temporarily add fullness to the lips and help smooth the wrinkles around the upper lip (perioral lines) in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane® Contour injectable gel is designed to temporarily restore volume to the midface and to add fullness to the cheeks in patients over the age of 21.